Saturday, November 15, 2008

Good stuff at MIT E Center: Clean tech in New England list and CEO reception

I recently stumbled upon a great list of many, if not all, of the clean tech companies in New England, put together by the great people at the MIT Entrepreneurship Center.

http://entrepreneurship.mit.edu/Energy/companies.php

The E Center also put on a reception for entrepreneurs, exec's, VC's, etc in the community a few weeks ago ("CEO Networking Reception") which was a great opportunity to talk with some of the more interesting folks in the area. I went to it as part of my excellent 15.396 Energy Ventures class with Bill Aulet and Tod Hynes. The reception happens every semester, so keep an eye out next time!

http://entrepreneurship.mit.edu/events.php

2 comments:

Ben Jiang said...

cool, I haven't follow the E center that close. I should. Let me know next time anything interesting there.

John Kluza said...

Ben, I'll keep you posted on any public things I am aware of.

Also, the best way seems to be to take a class that one of the E center prof's is teaching. They have a big poster of all the offerings in their office in E40 first floor.